How do I modify or remove someone's access to my profile?

By initiating Profile Sharing you are managing your rights under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Learn more about your rights and the Privacy and Release of Education Records.

Tell Me

You have total control over who can see your profile and what they can see on it, and can add, change, and remove access at any time.

  1. Log In to myUMBC

  2. Go to your Profile.

  3. On the left-hand side, select Sharing.

  4. Click the person's Name under Shared With.

  5. Change any of the options of what you want them to have access to.

  6. Click Update Sharing
    OR click Remove ALL Sharing to completely remove their access to your profile.