Managing Incomplete Grade Agreements

The following step-by-step guide details how a faculty member would manage Incomplete Grade Agreements for specific classes, terms, and students.


A change of grade form is required to officially document the final course grade. Click here for important information regarding Grade Change Procedures.

Step-by-step guide